We provide our client and their families with peace of mind, knowing that their care is provided by trained professionals. Our goal is to provide the best quality home care to our clients. Patient rights, responsibilities, dignity and confidentiality are of the highest priority.
Our caregivers are interviewed and screened by a nurse. Background checks and drug screens are mandatory.
• Each caregiver has been screened
• State/National background checks done
• Yearly PPD’s
• Supervisory visits are routinely made by an LPN/RN along with frequent phone contact
• It is an honor to assist those in need
• Light Housekeeping
• Grocery shopping, errands, and local transportation
• Prepare nutritious meals
• Do laundry, make beds, change linens, clean kitchen and bathroom daily
• Monitor medication
• Encourage independence
• Advise family of health changes and more
• Skilled services for vents, trach’s and peg tubes